Tran Nhan Tam Quyen
I am an associated researcher at Institute for Numerical and Applied Mathematics, Georg-August-University of Goettingen.
- Dr. (2019): University of Hamburg, Germany
- Inverse problems in partial differential equations (PDEs)
- Optimal control of PDEs
- Numerical analysis
- Reduced basis methods
- Bayesian approach to inverse problems of parameter identification in mathematical physics
- Uncertainty quantification
Determining two coefficients in diffuse optical tomography with incomplete and noisy Cauchy data, Inverse Problems 36(2020) (31pp, accepted).
Convergence analysis of a Crank-Nicolson Galerkin method for an inverse source problem for parabolic systems with boundary observations, Applied Mathematics & Optimization 82(2020) (37pp, accepted) (with D.N. Hao and N.T. Son).
- Finite element approximation of source term identification with TV-regularization, Inverse Problems 35(2019), 124004(27pp) (with M. Hinze).
- Finite element analysis for identifying the reaction coefficient in PDE from boundary observations, Applied Numerical Mathematics 145(2019), 297-314.
- A reaction coefficient identification problem for fractional diffusion, Inverse Problems 35(2019), 045010(33pp) (with E. Otarola).
- Identifying conductivity in electrical impedance tomography with total variation regularization, Numerische Mathematik 138(2018), 723-765 (with M. Hinze and B. Kaltenbacher).