Yusufu Simayi (Alias Yusup Ismayil)
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik
Telefon 0551 39 4510
I am a PhD-student in project B1 of the RTG 2088 "Discovering structure in complex data: Statistics meets Optimization and Inverse Problems"
and work in the workgroup Inverse Problems
supervised by Prof. Dr. Thorsten Hohage
- Inverse problems and statistical regularization theory
- Copulas and long-memory
- Functional analysis in Queueing models
- Statistics and stochastic processes
-  Y. Ismayil, G. Gupur (2010). Other eigenvalues of the M/M/1 retrial queueing model with special retrial times, "(PDF)"., Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol 58 (3): 315-332.
-  Y. Simayi (2018). Weak convergence of the sequential empirical copula processes under long-range dependence. "(PDF)", (preprint).
Conference and Workshop
- Inverse Problems: Modeling and Simulation, Malta, May 21 – 25, 2018
- 89th Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics,
Munich, Germany, March 19.-23, 2018
- 2nd RTG Workshop 2017 , Eddigehausen, Göttingen,(Talk), September 25-27, 2017
"Franco-German Summer School Inverse Problems and Imaging",
University of Bremen, Bremen, September 18-22, 2017
- 1nd Annual RTG Workshop 2016 , Luisenthal, Göttingen,(Talk), October 04-06, 2016
-  Y. Simayi and T. Hohage. Optimal convergence rates for variational regularization of inverse problems with Poisson and Bernouli data.